All reference to “Macleod of Cape Breton Distinctive Jewellery”; “MacLeod of Cape Breton”; “MOCB” are herein one and the same. It is owned and operated by Darryl MacLeod of Port Hood Nova Scotia, Canada.
- All prices shown and all transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- Business location and mailing address is:
MacLeod of Cape Breton
82 East Street,
Port Hood , Nova Scotia ,
B0E 2W0 Canada
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone (902) 787-2617
- Unless otherwise stated, products are constructed in solid sterling silver and karat
golds and are individually identified as such. The word “silver” or “.925” refers to
sterling silver. Most gold products listed are 10 karat and 14 karat. Exceptions will
be noted. Gemstones are identified as genuine or laboratory grown or synthetic. Any
other materials are identified accordingly.
- Return Policy- Customer satisfaction is important to us. We are reasonable and
approachable. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it
within 10 days of receiving it for either a full refund of the purchase price, an
exchange for a product of equal value or a store credit. Please, however, get in touch
with us via e-mail prior to any return for instructions. Products must be complete
and in their original condition, including original packaging. The product must not
have been worn or altered in any way. Refunds will not include the cost of shipping to you. Postage costs and full insurance will be paid by the customer. Refunds to credit cards will only be credited to the card used to make the original purchase. Please note: items listed as “final sale”,
may be exempt from refund and will be identified as such.
- Warrantee - Jewellery manufactured by “MacLeod of Cape Breton” are guaranteed
against breakage and defect for one year from date of purchase. Estate jewellery
purchases do not apply and are sold as “final sale”, unless otherwise noted.
- Gold and silver prices are volatile. As such, we reserve the right to update prices
accordingly at any time. We also purchase gold and silver scrap from customers for
either a credit towards a future purchase or for a cash settlement. Please inquire.
- We reserve the right ‘not’ to sell to addresses or countries deemed to be of a suspicious nature. P. O Box numbers would be an example of this. Please inquire if you are in doubt “before” you make an on-line purchase. Unless otherwise stated or instructed, purchased items will be mailed via Canada Post with tracking and insurance options. Mailing costs will vary according to destination and their chosen estimated delivery times. Customers may opt for general mail but all warrantees will be voided in such cases. Total purchases of $200 CND, ( before taxes) are shipped postage free to Canadian destinations. Shipping and handling costs for items less than $200 will be posted in advance and charged to the customer.